Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm Going to Disney World


I am doing the Happy Dance today because I just booked my trip to Disney for next month. What is the occasion? My BDay. You know, BDay's lose their luster once you hit 40, so you need to inject a little bit of magic in them, and what is more magical than a Disney vacation....hmmm, hitting the lottery! Yeah, well, besides that.

Of course my DGD will be accompanying me, so I am really looking forward to the trip. I have been cruising the Disney forums, which is a great place for planning. Disney is in the midst of a dining deal which threw a bit of a monkey wrench in the planning process because every single character/princess meal I tried to reserve was totally booked for the three days we will be there; but, places to dine in Disney are plentiful and I am sure we will not starve.

I will have to get into overdrive to complete a few dresses for the trip and to add to the shops, so that should be coming up shortly as well...okay, back to planning.....I mean working... for me!

5 comments:

  1. I've been there. It was really a cool experience. I also went on the Disney Cruise. you'll have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have a blast! It's the perfect place for kids and grown ups! M-I-C-K-E-Y, M-O-U-S-EEEEEE!!! Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am soooooo jealous!! I love Disney! Anything and everything Disney.

    We're supposed to go in October, but are now sure now if we'll get to... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU ARE SO LUCKY! we try to get to Disney at least once a year and with hard times it was put on hold this year :(
    are you going to be there right on your birth day? have you gotten your free ticket that Disney offers this year?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pampering, Oh, I really hope you get to go. I was supposed to go back in May but had to postpone due to some unexpected financial issues, but I am so happy to be going now. Let me know what happens and I am wishing the best for you. They have some wonderful promotions they are running now. You can read so much about them at my favorite Disney info spot..

    http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments

↑ Recent Comments Widget by Blogger Widgets

Favorite Films

Favorite Films
These are some of my favorites. Enjoy

All About Eve

Sense and Sensibility

LOTR Return of the King