Sunday, November 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Treasures


I love the month of November! We begin to get a bit of crispness in the air here in Florida; even though I have yet to see the leaves change colors here as they do for my friends up North, I can remember what a breathtaking sight that is from my childhood in W.Va.

November holds claim to another event close to my heart, Thanksgiving: the official start of the Christmas season. Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in the morning with a delicious breakfast, working on the turkey while watching Miracle on 34th Street and the IAMS dog show. Thanksgiving is all about family, great food, and spending time with loved ones.

This month, I am featuring wonderful Thanksgiving offerings from my fellow artisans. Enjoy!


Colorful Digital Print, perfect to display in the office or home


Fanciful Bountiful Fall Accessories






Beautiful Fall Earrings









Red and Orange Autumn Earrings




















Having a bad hair day? This will take the focus away from any flaws and show your love for autumn.





















































Wishes for the Season for the Foyer or Table Display




Table Settings: The perfect basket to adorn any Thanksgiving banquet and fun coasters to keep the tabletops safe.








I mentioned earlier how I love Thanksgiving for the past few years, after the parade, they show Miracle on 34th Street, now, while I have this on DVD, I still watch it every year while cooking and really enjoy my Thanksgiving Day. I wanted to share this fantastic trailer with you that is really special and includes a cameo from Rex Harrison (one of my favs!)

I hope that you enjoyed these offerings and that you have a blessed Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget by Blogger Widgets

Favorite Films

Favorite Films
These are some of my favorites. Enjoy

All About Eve

Sense and Sensibility

LOTR Return of the King