Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy 40th Birthday Sesame Street


Sesame Street has been around for as long as I can remember. I can recall vividly rushing in from elementary school so I could watch Sesame Street and Mr. Rogers. While Mr. Rogers is no longer with us; Sesame Street remains. I have watched this as a child, with my children, and now with my granddaughter.

Sesame Street premiered on November 10, 1969 and is the longest running children's program on US television and here is to another 40! I have some wonderful charm bracelets in my online studio that you can receive free (please see shop announcements for details), these are the Sesame Street characters I have and below is a sample bracelet, your choice of charm would be crafted with complementing beading .



I wanted to share some vintage Sesame Street clips with you that hopefully will bring a smile. Enjoy!


Two Little Girls and a Little Dollhouse, ahh the memories.

My First Rollercoaster


Not so Vintage, but was my son's favorite over 20 years ago! New way to sing the ABCs, still love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget by Blogger Widgets

Favorite Films

Favorite Films
These are some of my favorites. Enjoy

All About Eve

Sense and Sensibility

LOTR Return of the King