Saturday, December 5, 2009

Holiday treasures

It's that time of year, when the world falls in love, every song you hear....well, you know the rest. This is a special time when we all want our to spend special time with family and loved ones. My fellow artisans have some beautiful creations for this magical time of the year that I wanted to share with you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Handpainted and handsewn Santa




A surprised snowman! Did he just see the shopping center parking lots!

Hand knit stocking ready for filling on Christmas Eve

Greeting cards! I like to display mine on one wall in my living room, they seem to make a festive statement all by themselves.



Holiday Jewelry




Festive Fashions

Andrea has such lovely work, and this Holiday Colored Peruvian Knit Scarf is no exception, certain to keep any fashionista warm


Again, for the Diva in us all, watch out now!! I just love this!


I hope you all have a very blessed Holiday Season. I want to leave you with a clip from my favorite Scrooge; the musical featuring Albert Finney. Enjoy and many blessings during this joyous season and throughout the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget by Blogger Widgets

Favorite Films

Favorite Films
These are some of my favorites. Enjoy

All About Eve

Sense and Sensibility

LOTR Return of the King